- Define and implement testing & QA methodologies and test approach, test planning, manual testing, test automation, test environment setup.
- Works collaboratively, as part of the development team with HW engineers, software engineers and application/ product groups to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle.
- Defines, creates, and maintains test data as needed.
- Electrical Practical Engineer/ Computer Practical Engineer, or equivalent technical experience
- Former experience in manual and automatic testing – An advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing process; methodology and product life cycle – An advantage
- Good level of English
Automation Engineer – Student Position