Position requires carrying out QA procedures on various SW tools developed by Valens for customers and R&D teams:
- Execute test procedures of various SW tools, provided to Valnes’ customers and R&D teams.
- Write Test Documents.
- Benchmark test results, write test reports.
- Simulate various configurations in order to verify SW Tools functionalities, performance, robustness and more.
- Electrical Practical Engineer / Computer Practical Engineer.
- BA in Computer Science or B.Sc in Electronics Engineering – an advantage.
- Previous experience in QA of SW tools and Applications.
- Previous experience in GUI testing – an advantage.
- QA Orientation – understanding of QA methodologies.
- Strive for deep understanding of SW tools operation.
- Excellent communications and analytical skill, Independent and self-motivated, high quality results, service oriented, team player willing to learn and get into details.
- High level of English.