We are looking for a Chip Architect to join our engineering team. We are looking for a brilliant, creative, and passionate person to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in Automotive and Professional-AV. If you are open-minded that enjoy solving complex problems, have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – your place is with us.
- Define the architecture of a VLSI products for communication in the Automotive and Professional Audio/Video market.
- Technically lead the project from definition to execution
- Work closely with the Product and CTO teams to achieve best overall system
- Define HW & SW architectures that execute protocol translations and communication scheme.
- Work closely with the VLSI and SW implementation team to achieve effective solutions
- Bsc/Msc in Electrical Engineering from a well-known university
- At least 3 years’ experience in system architecture
- Experience in Chips architecture
- Experience in FW definition
- Experience in translating customer requirements to feasible HW/SW requirements
- Self-learning Standards and ability to translate it to requirement
- Ability to analyze HW IPs by reading data sheets and collecting information from the network
- Knowledge in the following topics is an advantage – USB3.1, DisplayPort, Video compression, Ethernet, Automotive Functional Safety and security