- The Software Validation Engineer will be a part of the Valens SW team and will be involved in the definition, planning & implementation for Valens’ next generation SoCs.
- The tests will be planned for both high-level and low-level applications in multithreading environments.
- The job will include developing tests and testing environments, as well as performing these tests for SW modules that are designed for complex state-of-the-art ProAV and Automotive products.
- BSc in Electrical Eng. or computer science, or similar degree from a well-known university (GPA above 80) – A must
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ – A Must
- Deep understanding of multithreading environments and concepts – A must
- Familiarity with OOD & OOP – A Must
- Former experience in Automatic testing – An advantage
- Familiarity with Linux environment – An advantage
- Familiarity with embedded OS environments – An advantage
- Highly motivated, Team player, dynamic, with good personal and communication skills
Automation Engineer – Student Position