The IT manager is in charge of all Infrastructure in the Organization.
The main objectives are:
- Hands-on support for all Valens Infrastructure.
- Initiate and lead projects in areas of storage, servers, security, etc… from inception to implementation and support.
- Manage service providers and subcontractors, negotiations, define SLA and goals.
- Manage the Helpdesk team
- Providing support to Advanced Network services, Network Configuration, Linux & MS. Performance and Security
- Assisting architecture teams in design, support and configuration required for the Data Management plan
- Highly service orientated, ability to work independently with excellent collaboration skills
- Experience in Windows-based operating systems (server + desktop) – must
- Experience in Linux, CentOS & Ubuntu operating systems (server + workstations) – required
- Experience in Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, NIS, YP & print servers – required
- Experience with Ansible, csh, tcsh & PHP – must
- Experience with license manager – LMGRD – must
- Experience with NetApp storage systems – a big advantage
- Knowledge and experience in communication systems, data communication, information security and diagnosis of communication faults – required
- Experience with virtualization environments (VMWare) – required
- Experience with Office 365 & Azure AD cloud services – an advantage
- Expertise in Juniper networking
- Experience with network security (Check Point & Pulse Secure)