We are looking for an energetic Hardware design team leader for our R&D HW group to take part in developing Valens next generation products.
“Hands-on”, proactive, self-learner and team player skills are a must!
- B.Sc or higher in Electronics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in hardware design/development.
- Experience with lab equipment works (Oscilloscope, VNA, AWG Spectrum analyzer, & etc.)
- Experience as a team leader – an advantage
- Experience with Signal & Power integrity tools- an advantage
- Experience with automotive standards, board reliability standards and EMC standards – an advantage.
- Experience with MIPI and PCIe standards- an advantage.