A DSP FW engineer for “PHYICAL LAYER”, that will be a part of VALENS’s CTG (Core Technology Group).
The new team member will develop a FW based system for high-speed wireline modems, which are the state-of-the-art standard in the Automotive connectivity industry.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering from a well-known university
- 1-2 years of experience in writing Real Time communication systems on embedded platforms
- 1-2 years of experience in C/C++ development
- Knowledge of object-oriented principals
- Experience in DSP algorithms development in fixed-point environment
- A “team player” with good interpersonal skills.
- Independent and self-motivated