We’re looking for a content marketing manager to join Valens marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a substantial writing background and strong technical orientation. They should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers and partners, mainly C-level, product, and engineering stakeholders. For this position, it’s essential to be able to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and make them easily understandable and appealing.
In addition, as Valens is focusing on expanding PR activities in various regions, the candidate will be required to oversee PR agencies, create appealing and concise content that can be used for pitching and media engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content creation, including ppt decks, products brochures, whitepapers, articles, video scripts and more.
- Support & Coordinate public relations activities across our key areas of interest – US, Germany, China, Israel, Japan, and others, ensuring maximum coverage and visibility
- Native English Speaker and Writer (must)
- 4+ years of marketing experience in high tech companies
- A proven storyteller & tech-savvy – capable of creating a strong, clear narrative even with the most complex, technical USPs.
- Experience in content writing and development of marketing collaterals
- Experience in working with public relations agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, and creative