We’re looking for an experienced and energetic communications & community manager to join the Valens Marketing Team! The candidate will be responsible for Valens’ communications, HDBaseT Alliance (www.hdbaset.org) communications, and member relations. The HDBaseT Alliance, which was founded by Valens, is an industry association with more than 200 member companies. The HDBaseT Alliance promotes and educates the market about Valens’ HDBaseT technology, the leading connectivity standard in the Audio-Video market.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a substantial writing background and great interpersonal skills. They should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers, partners and end-users. For this position, it’s essential to be able to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and make them easily understandable and appealing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing communications efforts for Valens’ two business units – Audio-Video and Automotive.
- Lead, plan and execute an HDBaseT Alliance communications plan, including marketing collaterals, educational programs and various awareness and brand campaigns to continuously maximize visibility to HDBaseT products and strengthen its brand.
- Manage PR strategy and lead media relations with professional outlets.
- Manage HDBaseT Alliance social media platforms, ensuring we promote and leverage the social presence of our >200 members to guarantee maximum visibility
- Manage the HDBaseT community – be the key focal point for Alliance members and create true engagement and value via innovative programs & joint marketing activities
- Native English speaker and writer (must)
- 3+ years of marketing experience in high tech companies
- A proven storyteller, with a technical background
- Experience in content writing and development of marketing collaterals
- Experience with PR processes and communication strategies
- Knowledgeable in Audio-Video technologies – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, detail orientation and ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Highly motivated, passionate and creative