HOD HASHARON, Israel – April 28, 2022 – Valens Semiconductor (NYSE: VLN), a premier provider of high-speed connectivity solutions for the automotive and audio-video markets, announced its participation in several upcoming automotive industry conferences in May and June 2022.
Valens executives will take part in the following panels and sessions:
- AutoSens (Detroit, Michigan – May 10-12, 2022): Daniel Shwartzberg, Director of Automotive System Solutions, will lead a session on “Turning sensor fusion into reality for ADAS” on May 12
- EcoMotion (Tel Aviv, Israel – May 11, 2022): Gideon Kedem, SVP Head of Automotive Business, will be participating in a panel discussion on “Vehicles of change – how software defined vehicles are changing the industry”
- NewTech Automotive (Tel Aviv, Israel – May 24, 2022): Gideon Kedem , SVP Head of Automotive Business, will conduct a lecture on “Semiconductors: the key enablers for the automotive industry’s transformation”
- Autonomous Vehicle US (Long Beach, California – May 25-26, 2022): John Marshall, Director of Sales and Business Development for the Americas, will host a presentation on “What will be the in-vehicle connectivity ‘gold standard’ for ADAS and AD” on May 26
- AutoTech Detroit (Detroit, Michigan – June 8-9, 2022): John Marshall, Director of Sales and Business Development for the Americas, will participate in a panel discussion on “Enabling sensor developments with connectivity innovations”
- International Conference on Automotive Wire Harness (Ludwigsburg, Germany – June 21-22, 2022): Eyran Lida, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, will lead a session on “The vulnerability of high-speed links and the shielding paradox” on June 22
- Automobil Elektronik (Ludwigsburg, Germany – June 28-29, 2022): Gideon Ben-Zvi, CEO, and Gideon Kedem, SVP Head of Automotive Business, will attend. Valens will host a media breakfast prior to the event.
To schedule a meeting with Valens Semiconductor at any of these events, fill out our meeting form.
About Valens Semiconductor
Valens Semiconductor pushes the boundaries of connectivity by enabling long-reach, high-speed video and data transmission for the Automotive and Audio-Video industries. Valens’ HDBaseT technology is the leading standard in the Audio-Video market with tens of millions of Valens’ chipsets integrated into thousands of products in a wide range of applications. Valens’ Automotive chipsets are deployed in systems manufactured by leading customers and are on the road in vehicles around the world. Valens is a key enabler of the evolution of ADAS and autonomous driving and its advanced technology is the basis for the new industry standard for high-speed in-vehicle connectivity.
For more information: www.valens.com
Valens may, in this communication, make certain statements that are not historical facts and relate to analysis or other information which are based on forecasts or future or results. Examples of such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding future prospects, product development and business strategies. Words such as “expect,” “estimate,” “project,” “budget,” “forecast,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “believes,” “predicts,” “potential,” “continue,” and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements but are not the exclusive means for identifying such statements. By their very nature, forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, and there are risks that the predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward-looking statements will not be achieved. You should understand that a number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in such forward-looking statements, including the risks set forth under “Risk Factors” in our Registration Statement on Form F-1 and our other SEC filings. Valens cautions readers not to place undue reliance upon any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. Valens does not undertake or accept any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect any change in its expectations or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Head of Communications
Valens Semiconductor Ltd.
Vice President Investor Relations
Valens Semiconductor Ltd.
Financial Profiles, Inc.
US: +1 310-622-8251
SOURCE: Valens Semiconductor