- Provide technical support for computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from internal customers about computer usage.
- Maintain and manage company infrastructure, including: Storage, Backup, Network, etc.
At least 10 years experience in a similar position.
Strong knowledge and experience in the following domains (installations, troubleshooting and issue resolutions):
- Proficiency with all current versions of Windows (including installations and general support)
- Office tools
- Office 365
- Windows servers including Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Network and switch management – an advantage
- Firewall management – an advantage
- Knowledge of backup systems – an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent teamwork and customer relations skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Responsible, reliable and loyal.
- Quick learner.