Lead definition, development and delivery of software systems and support Marketing and Sales in PoCs and demos.
Responsible for the development of drivers, applications, scripts, and tools for the various systems designed by the Application group. Collaboration with other team members (including hardware, FPGA, and software engineers) to deliver high quality systems with a timely, successful release. Be a center of knowledge and responsibility for all software activities in the group.
- BSc or more in Electrical Eng., Computer Science, or similar degree from a well-known university (GPA above 80) – A must
- 5+ years of experience as a SW developer– A must
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ with embedded orientation– A must
- Familiarity with Linux environment and command line tools – A must
- Familiarity with scripting languages – A must
- Experience with drivers /application development on automotive SoCs Platforms (Nvidia/Qualcomm/ TI, ST) – An advantage
- Experience with Python, REST API, JSON, XML – An advantage
- Understanding of multi-threading environment and concepts – An advantage
- Familiarity of HW drivers work – An advantage
- Experience in design for automotive applications (infotainment or ADAS). – An advantage
- Acquaintance with high-speed interfaces: HDMI2.0 , USB3_0 , SGMII , MIPI CSI-2 , PCIE – An advantage
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English
Key Success factors:
- Highly motivated, Team player, dynamic, with good personal and communication skills.
- Ability to self-study (e.g. new programming languages, tools, environments)
- Attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and in a collaborative environment.