We are looking for an elite Senior Linux Administrator to join our IT team. We are looking for a passionate team player who will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The Senior Linux Administrator’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the inhouse information systems that support core organizational functions.
This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all IT infrastructures.
The Senior Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Leads the planning and implementation of changes to the infrastructure for all business needs.
- Documents complex procedures, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Works with Business’ divisions and departments.
- Handle incidents, problems, and improvements for the ongoing deployment activities.
Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in Linux systems administration.
- NFS, NIS, automount protocols
- provisioning systems, PXE environments
- Virtualization systems: VMWare (KVM)
- RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu
- Display environments: VNC, NX
- Storage: NetApp environment – admin level
- HPC environment
- System security enhancement
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Professional-level English – reading, writing and speaking.
- Scripting: Bash, Perl Python (module management: CPAN, Anaconda or PIP)
- CM and deployment tools: Puppet, Ansible
- Troubleshooting experience
- Performance and system tuning
- Networking topologies