Provide technical support for all tradeshow and events, including preparation of technical matters (equipment, packing, shipping, testing, etc.) before, during and after the show.
The Event Technician (ET) acts as the on-site technical expert and is responsible for operating all equipment by problem solving.
The Event Technician works closely with R&D, QA, Marketing, and third-party vendors.
- Able to travel frequently
- Self motivated, hands-on and capable of working independently
- Reliable & organized and detail oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Good communication
- Problem Solving skills – ability to work under pressure and address challenges
- Creative and fast thinker
- Min 5 years experience as a technical person in hi-tech companies
- Lab technician skills are mandatory
- Customer facing position and/or international event experience is an advantage
- Good understanding and familiarity of AV systems and their connectivity
Education: Practical Electric Engineer.
High level of English with fluent speaking skills.