- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Suppliers and Customers in the qualification and reliability assessment of semiconductor mixed signal, high-speed communication SoC products, in process technologies ranging from 40nm, to 14nm FinFET and package technologies from bond-wire BGA to Flip-Chip BGA’s.
- Defines new qualification plans and procedures to support new product development
- Utilizes acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product reliability
- Drive qualification of product and process changes to ensure customer quality requirements are met
- Evaluates, advises, and proposes potential changes on the materials, properties and techniques used in the design and production of the company’s products
- Provides technical input a recommends analysis techniques on customer returns and qualification failures.
- Drive root cause analysis and recommends corrective actions on qualification failures and customer returns
- Collect and analyze production data to evaluate product quality
- Correlates field data with manufacturing and engineering information for existing production in order to measure quality levels.
- Monitor quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Instruct others in quality control and analytical procedures
- Analyzes customer specific issues regarding Quality & Reliability
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Reliability & Quality Engineer in the semiconductor industry or similar manufacturing setting.
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of assigned product or program; Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.