Design various circuits and be part of the circuit team activities in mixed signal full chips.
- Custom design of high speed circuits.
- IO ring structure.
- Power budgeting and analysis.
- IR drop and EM.
- Integration of mixed signal IPs and high speed serdes.
- Spice and mixed mode simulations.
- Process parameters analysis.
- University graduate with a degree of B.Sc or higher in electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in circuit or mixed signal design.
- Good acquaintance with Virtuoso IC61 custom design, layout and simulation environment.
- Good social and verbal skills.
- Capable of working in a multi discipline / multi site environment and meet tight schedules.
- Experience in low power circuit design and power switching flow.
- Fluent English.
- Acquaintance with various aspects and considerations of mixed signal full chip design flow from netlist to GDS: Floor plan ,IO ring implementation ,IR drop and EM, bump map, PnR & timing considerations, power analysis , IR & EM prevention and analysis , Full chip integration of mixed signal circuits and high speed serdes.
- Experience in post silicon testing and characterization.
- Experience in design, layout and simulation of circuits in 28nm and below.
- Experience in configuring and running backend verification tools -DRC,LVS, Extraction, PERC.
- Experience in design for automotive applications (infotainment or ADAS).
- Acquaintance with figures of merit for high speed serdes and mixed signal circuits.
- Acquaintance with standards of high speed interfaces: HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4, USB2_0, USB3_0, SGMII , RGMII , MIPI CSI-2 , Display port , PCIE.