- Promote Valens Automotive solutions to all key OEM/Tier1 and secure DW. Manage those customers, from evaluation to productization.
- Identify new business opportunities at both existing and potential accounts, and work closely with field team, Product Marketing and technical team to win new designs
- Be a technical and informational resource to customers and ensure a timely response to customer needs
- Collect market and sales data, identify current and future opportunities and understand the competitive landscape
- Develop innovative resolutions to problems that are both compatible with the goals and objectives of the Company, as well as meets the expectations of the customer
- Coordinate with HQ team of Automotive product, technology to understand needs for strategic partners (OEMs, Tier1s etc), and identify market trends and improve Marketing’s ability to define winning products that customers want.
- 10+ years of experience in business development/marketing rolls targeting the automotive market in China
- Deep understanding of Automotive Electronics Industry and close contacts with key OEM’s and T1’s
- Good technical background with at least 5+ years of experience preferably in Semiconductor or HW companies
- Demonstrated experience establishing and growing OEM and Tier1 customer bases
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working in a high-pressure environment with aggressive customer requirements and schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with customers, sales force, peers and management
- BSEE or equivalent required, MBA desirable