Smart architectures are key to realize the vision of the autonomous car. For smart architectures, we need a smart chipset. That’s where Valens’ HDBaseT Automotive technology comes in, bringing the missing link to proper in-vehicle connectivity.
At our booth at CES (North Hall, #5931), we demonstrated:
- Valens’ new VA608A chipset further enhances various in-vehicle connectivity applications, with long-distance extension of PCIe
- The revolution in car door connectivity with HDBaseT Automotive, as it replaces more than 20 cables with a single cable
- The cutting-edge diagnostics abilities of HDBaseT Automotive
- Valens’ solution for high-speed video links, with the transmission of up to 16G over a single link, with no compression and near-zero latency
- HDBaseT Automotive’s contribution to the advanced connected car ecosystem, with our joint demos and partnership with leading Tier1s
Watch our in-booth demos to learn how Valens is delivering the missing link in automotive connectivity: