Software Engineer – part of the Valens Application group , developing complex state-of-the-art systems.
As part of your job, you will cross a wide range of Automotive technologies and standards, and will take part in the definition, implementation of EVK, POCs and Demos based on next generation Valens SoCs.
Develop both high-level and low-level applications on system level environment.
- Develop device drivers and applications to be demonstrated for automotive future architectures on Linux.
- Create and maintain Linux distributions for various compute systems .
- Develop and test Linux application performance profiling.
- Define low-level software architectural.
- Work with the Application and R&D development teams to deliver robust POCs and demos.
- Support application group SW activities/analysis.
- Improve/define software development processes and software design principles at the application group.
- BSc/MSc in computer science from a well-known university.
- Experience customizing, building and integrating Linux based operating systems
- 5+ years’ experience with drivers /application development on Nvidia Platforms
- 5+ years’ experience with Nvidia Jetpack SDK and frameworks
- Experience with PCIe RC and EP drivers /application developments – advantage
- Experience debugging and fixing drivers issue
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ with embedded orientation
- Experience in design for automotive applications (infotainment or ADAS). – advantage
- Acquaintance with high speed interfaces: HDMI2.0 , USB3_0 , SGMII , MIPI CSI-2 , PCIE – advantage
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and also in a collaborative environment
- Expertise in script languages like Python ,Perl, TCL – advantage
- Experience with automotive SoCs – TI, ST, Qualcomm – advantage