The Embedded Software Engineer will be a part of the Valens software team, developing complex state-of-the-art products.
As part of your job, you will cross a wide range of Automotive technologies and standards, and will take part in the definition, implementation and productization of the next generation Valens SoCs.
- BSc/MSc in computer science from a well-known university
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded systems design and programing – must
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ with embedded orientation – must
- Experience in embedded OS environment – must (ThreadX is an advantage)
- Experience in multi-threading environment– must
- Experience in networking & networking protocols – advantage
- Experience in OOD & OOP – advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of HW drivers (DMA, UART, SPI, I2C) – advantage