- Establish RFQs and SOWs with Valens suppliers for mid and large-scale projects.
- Support supplier’s selection and monitoring.
- Reduce costs, improve company terms and improving purchased quality by negotiation with suppliers.
- Execute POs to meet procurement process.
- PO’s follow up – Vendors acknowledgment and confirmation, goods/services availability, shipping etc.
- Support cross function departments: R&D, Application, Engineering, Marketing.
- Sc. or B.A. in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience as buyer.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of materials, products, and the commodity market in electronic components
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience from silicon company – an advantage
- Experience with ERP (Priority) – an advantage
- Promote activities independently
- strong verbal and written communication in English