We are looking for an experienced Hardware designer for our R&D HW group to take part in developing Valens next generation products.
“Hands-on”, proactive, and team player skills are a must!
- B.Sc or higher in Electronics
- At least 5 years’ experience in hardware design/development
- Designing complex PCBs with a mix of high-speed digital, analog and power electronics
- Proven success in full design-cycle ownership from concept to production release
- Experience with lab equipment works (Oscilloscope, VNA, AWG Spectrum analyzer, & etc.)
- Experience with ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) board design & IC DFT (Design For Testability) test boards – An advantage
- Experience with Signal & Power integrity tools- An advantage
- Experience with MIPI and PCIe standards- An advantage
- Experience with automotive, EMC & PCB reliability standards- An advantage