Lead the circuit design activities, pre and post silicon, in mixed signal full chips.
- Custom design of high speed circuits.
- IO ring structure.
- Floor plan and bump map / pad allocation.
- Power budgeting and analysis.
- IR drop and EM.
- Package selection and ball map definition.
- Define and / or select mixed signal IPs and high speed serdes.
- Guarantee proper integration of mixed signal IPs and high speed serdes in all levels – die, package, board and final test.
- Spice and mixed mode simulations.
- Process parameters analysis and technical communication with various FABs.
- Define the tasks and timelines for the circuit team’s activity in a project.
- Guarantee quality and schedule of the team’s deliverables in a project.
- Manage the activity of external circuit and backend vendors or contractors.
- Manage the activity of package substrate implementation with external vendors and in collaboration with other departments in Valens.
- Manage the technical communication with the FAB and lead the various tapeout activities.
- University graduate with a degree of B.Sc or higher in electrical engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in circuit or mixed signal design.
- 5+ years of experience in leading circuit or mixed signal teams.
- Good acquaintance with Virtuoso IC61 custom design, layout and simulation environment.
- Good acquaintance with various aspects and considerations of mixed signal full chip design flow from netlist to GDS: Floor plan, IO ring implementation ,IR drop and EM, bump map, PnR & timing considerations, power analysis , IR & EM prevention and analysis , Full chip integration of mixed signal circuits and high speed serdes.
- Good social and verbal skills. Capable of working in a multi discipline environment and managing mutli site teams while meeting tight schedules.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in low power circuit design and power switching flow.
- Experience in post silicon testing and characterization.
- Experience in design, layout and simulation of circuits in 28nm and below
- Experience in configuring and running backend verification tools –DRC,LVS, Extraction, PERC.
- Experience in design for automotive applications (infotainment or ADAS).
- Acquaintance with figures of merit for high speed serdes and mixed signal circuits.
- Acquaintance with standards of high speed interfaces: HDMI2.0 , HDMI1.4 , USB2_0 , USB3_0 , SGMII , RGMII , MIPI CSI-2 , Display port , PCIE.